1. Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
2. If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
1) Red blotches, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, immediately stop using the product.
3. Handling and storing the product
1) Close the product's container after using it.
2) Keep the product out of the reach of children. If the product is ingested, consult a doctor.
3) Avoid exposing the product to extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.